In the previous Tutorial Guide, we have discussed, the Sketch-based features and Shape Based Features. In this tutorial Guide, we are going to discuss the Hole wizard (Hole Command) and pattern the holes with a video Tutorial..
Hole wizard (Hole Command) and pattern
In this video, we have discussed how to use hole command (Hole wizard) and the how to make a pattern of holes briefly.
We have covered the following topics as well
- How to give countersink hole in creo?
- How to give counterbore hole in creo?
- How to give the standard hole in creo?
- How to switch of the treading for the hole in creo?
- How to create a circular pattern hole?
- How to create a fill pattern in creo?
Watch This Video On youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV7Pu8ZkzY
Also, check PTC Creo Complete Tutorial Guide for Beginners: https://extrudesign.com/creo-tutorial-guide-beginners/
This guide list all the important topics that every mechanical engineer/drafter need to know.