Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Content you share
We collect and store the information and content that you post to the ExtruDesign.com, including your articles, Project papers, Journal papers, Final year Project records, research papers, questions, answers, photos, comments, what so ever. Your Content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments are publicly viewable on the ExtruDesign.com, along with your name and the other details (You can post it anonymously as well.). This also may be indexed by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
We use Google as an advertising services provider for the Site. Users may opt out of Google’s use of the DART use-tracking cookie by visiting the Google advertising Policies & Principles page. If you opt out of ad tailoring, you will still see ads, but they will not be based on your browsing history, and they may appear in other languages.
In most Internet browsers, you can change your settings so that you will be warned each time a cookie is being sent, or so that cookies will be turned off. With cookies blocked, some functions of the Site may not operate properly.
Mobile Device Privacy
The following applies to our site when viewed on a mobile device:
When accessed with a mobile device, our site may collect information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have, device identifiers, and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the site, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the site and its content.
If location services are activated on your mobile device, our site may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website or one of our mobile applications. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
Last updated: August 07 2018 (Added an additional privacy-policy link from the Third party Advertising Vendor)
Previous updated: June 08 2018 (Added Additional policies regarding Advertising network, Content you share, and GDPR compliance terms)
Initial Version Published: August 22 2017