By accessing the website at https://extrudesign.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ExtruDesign.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ExtruDesign.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ExtruDesign.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Your Content
ExtruDesign.com enables you to feature content including your articles, Project papers, Journal papers, Final year Project records, research papers, questions, answers, photos, comments, whatsoever share with others. All material that you upload, publish, or display to others via ExtruDesign.com will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using ExtruDesign.com, Your Content may be viewed by the general public once we approved. We can only publish the content which is related to the Engineering and business and also it should not contact any kind of promotions towards anything. We hold the right to reject your content if it doesn’t meet our publishing requirements such as length, contest, and most importantly quality and freshness of the content.
Please note that This is a Blog and we do not charge any fee to feature in Extrudesign.com nor provide you any certificate of any sort for your Article/Project. We are not a publication agency. We allow students to publish their articles and project papers in case their Project papers are not accepted by any reputed publication.
You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
b.License and Permission to Use Your Content.
By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the ExtruDesign.com, you grant ExtruDesign.com and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, transferable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the ExtruDesign.com or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for ExtruDesign.com to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with ExtruDesign.com for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of Your Content through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the ExtruDesign.com to use and modify Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service.
Once you submit your content any edits and changes can be made by you may be visible to other users. The right for ExtruDesign.com to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that ExtruDesign.com may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ExtruDesign.com, its users, or the public.
You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
You further give us the permission and authority to act as your non-exclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third parties of any of Your Content outside of ExtruDesign.com or in violation of our Terms of Service.
c.Your Responsibilities for Your Content.
- The materials on ExtruDesign.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ExtruDesign.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ExtruDesign.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ExtruDesign.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ExtruDesign.com’s website, even if ExtruDesign.com or an ExtruDesign.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ExtruDesign.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ExtruDesign does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ExtruDesign may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However ExtruDesign does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ExtruDesign.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ExtruDesign.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ExtruDesign.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hyderabad and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Last updated: May 07, 2018