Convert Power from kilo Watt to Mechanical horsepower (Imperial) or vice versa.
- A kilowatt is a unit of power in the International System of Units (SI).
- The base unit of the kilowatt is the watt, which was named after Scottish inventor James Watt.
- As is consistent with SI units, the prefix kilo- means that a kilowatt equals one thousand watts or one thousand joules per second.
- A horsepower is a unit of measurement of power (the rate at which work is done).
- Mechanical horsepower, also known as imperial horsepower, is defined as approximately 745.7 watts (550 ft·lbf/s),
- The metric horsepower is approximately 735.5 watts (75 kgf·m/s).
Convert Power from kilo Watt to Mechanical horsepower (Metric) or vice versa.